10 things that might give you a little insight:
- mom of 3 beautiful, talented, young adults
- wife to incredibly supportive and (mostly!) patient husband
- living/working with adhd -- self-diagnosed!
- I'm also a writer
- I'm learning to paint
- my garden is overgrown with weeds
- pizza is my first love -- sorry, pgb!
- new mom to adorable kitten -- my dog is NOT happy!
- rarely wear makeup... or a bra
- I love freckles
BONUS: I would love to capture your special moments!
PS: photographs courtesy the most-talented Kate Watt.
I can do hard things.
Life is full of wonder, beauty, the banal, the intense, and no shortage of really hard things. That I can do hard things is something I remind myself of almost everyday.
And, whether I'm sitting at a black computer screen to write, am attacking the endless weeds that are over taking my garden, dealing with my teens and young adult children, or on the approach to a wedding or portrait session, where creativity must flow no matter what... I can do it.
OK... so maybe not the weeds.